Napali Barefoot Legging
Nāpali Coast State Wilderness Park lies northwest of Kauai Island, Hawaii. It’s known for its sea cliffs, punctuated by narrow valleys, streams, and cascading waterfalls. Our Nāpali, meaning many cliffs, design is inspired by the landscape of Kauai and accented with mosaic tiles in shades of green and the ubiquitous Hawaiian rainbow.
- Moisture Wicking
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Model is wearing size Small Legging
- Model is wearing size S/M Bra
- Pride Month
- ocean vibe
This design fell in all the right places with every curve on my body. It arrived just in time to wear at the start of Pride Month to sport it’s rainbow design with the island and ocean vibe.
Thank you so much for the love and support!!