Before compact discs, before cassette tapes and before 8-track tapes, vinyl records were used for music reproduction from the late 1880s until late in the 20th century. Vinyl albums have definitely made a comeback over the past several years and were the inspiration and the actual print pattern of our aptly-named leggings. Not sure about you, but I really wish I still had my parents' album collection! The psychedelic rainbow oil slick makes this print extra groovy, ya dig?
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface