We took one of our favorite leggings prints, Tomorrowland, and gave it a cozy update with the addition of a fisherman's cable knit texture to accent the recycled cardboard moto pattern. We channeled Cristina’s mom, Helen, when we designed this pair. (Her mom makes her yummy blankets and scarves). Because our Sol Sisters collection was designed during Women’s History month, we also honor Helen Keller – an American author, political activist, lecturer and one of the most famous deaf-blind people in history. Her quote “alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” is a testament to her involvement with women’s suffrage, labor rights, socialism and antimilitarism, to name a few. If there’s a Helen in your life, honor her when you wear these leggings, and make sure you cuddle up with a good book, a cable knit blanket and a fur baby.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface