The entire SOL Sisters collection was designed during Women’s History month where the theme honored trailblazing women in labor and business. Eleanor Roosevelt was an American politician, diplomat, activist and the longest-serving First Lady in history during her husband’s four terms as President. President Truman named her the “First Lady of the World” as a tribute to her human rights achievements. We don’t necessarily picture the first lady in our argyle sweater sock leggings, but they are quite ladylike and they do pair well with a string of pearls, which we think would make Mrs. Roosevelt proud.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface