Tie Dye Festival Barefoot Legging
Tie dye brings back childhood memories of summer camp for some, the 60’s hippie movement for others, and 90’s grunge fashion for most all of us. Created in the 6th century in Japan, India & Africa, tie dye is still holding strong and making a major comeback! One of our favorite patterns to design, whether it’s shibori, ombré dip dye or a classic spiral pattern, we are dye-lighted this trend is here to stay!
- Moisture Wicking
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Model is wearing a size SMALL
- Nia Technique Classes
- movement dream
As usual I absolutely love my tie die leggings. Fit great, colourful, and oh so comfortable.
We are so happy to hear, thank you!!
These pants are a movement dream come true. I teach Nia Technique Classes and these pants kept up! Super soft, pliable and fit in all the right places. 5'6" 125lbs
Thank you for the love!!
My wife wears a different version of your leggings everyday! She is truly in love with the brand and the comfort of the leggings. Thank you!
Thank you for your love and support, we are so happy to hear that!