The original trendsetter, Prince Jimi of Bohemia - it's pretty impressive to be known as the greatest instrumentalists in the history of rock music who not only made women swoon, but also enticed us to raid his entire wardrobe! Inspired by his technicolor dreamcoats, his velvet bells, his menagerie of embroidered guitar straps and a bevy of paisley and print-clashing scarves, our Hendrix print is inspired by his bohemian rock and soul style. Gold-toned paisley patterns against antiqued velvet and corduroy textures are accented with gold foil funkadelic line art. We think Hendrix would've rocked these leggings with a military jacket, a feathered velvet fedora and a floral print scarf. Rock on Jimi ~ we were listening to you when we designed these.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface