Damascus High Waisted Legging
We designed the pattern of our Damascus leggings in honor of the forged steel blades found in swords smithed during the 13th century. The patterns are reminiscent of flowing water as well as damask fabric. Legend has it that these ancient blades could cut through a rifle barrel or a hair falling across the blade, and “Valyrian steel” from Game Of Thrones was inspired by Damascus. When you wear these leggings, remember that the strongest steel has to go through the hottest fire.
- Barefoot Length
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Tummy Tucking | High or Low Waistband
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
Love the Print
This is a really cool print that accentuates all the assets ;) if you know why I mean. The the high waist is really nice is yoga, nothing shows that you don’t want. I like to tuck my shirt in so I’m not flashing anyone. Love the soft fabric and they wash so well.