NYC Barefoot Legging
New York City, the city that never sleeps; is the inspiration behind our Pants & The City collection. We designed our first pop-up shop in NYC and it was so amazing to meet some of our customers up close & personal An illustration of the Empire State building and torn sheets of street-art posters remind us of brisk walks to the subway and shopping, eating, working out and people-watching in one of our favorite cities.
- Moisture Wicking
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Zen is wearing size Extra Small Legging
- Zen is wearing size XS/S Bra
- Zo is wearing size Small Legging
- Zo is wearing size S/M Bra
- Love Niyama Sol
- Empire State Building
- King Kong
Love having a little piece of home with me in Germany!
NYC kind of Girl!!
These are one of my favorite leggings. I had to have them. Living in NYC and all. King Kong climbed the Empire State Building and that’s the building on the pants. A classic movie!! Love Niyama Sol. Keep these awesome designs coming and I’ll keep buying them!! :)