KUMO SHIBORI BAREFOOT LEGGING
Kumo Shibori : Barefoot: Traditionally, shibori tie dye techniques use inky indigo blue colors. Kumo, meaning cloud in Japanese, pays homage to the ancient Shibori style derived from the Japanese verb “shiboru”, meaning press, squeeze or wring. Our Kumo Shibori design in cloudy indigo and white tones is the perfect complement to our Wabi-Sabi ZEN collection with its asymmetry and handmade style.
- Luxurious, Form-Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)