Taos Barefoot Legging
Cozy nights by the fire, snuggled under Navajo blankets, sipping lavender cocoa and listening to Dennis Lloyd. Our Taos print is inspired by the winters we love to spend snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledding and doing hot yoga to soothe our aching muscles after a day playing in the snow. The dusty pink and grey tones pay homage to the bunny ear softness of our special recycled fabric, made from plastic bottles. Who knew recycled plastic could be so soft & cozy?
- Moisture Wicking
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- Model is wearing a size SMALL
Love these leggings
I started wearing Niyama Sol leggings several years ago. Since then I practically wear nothing else. I wear them for CrossFit, hiking and just daily activities. They are so comfortable, I’m addicted to them .
This makes us so happy, thank you for sharing!!
Love this print! Material is soft and stretchy- so comfortable! Love all your leggings!
love the shades of grey and pink in this design! So soft & comfortable! LOVE
Pink for spring
Love all my Niyama Sol leggings!