Our original Evil Eye print legging for Neutral Neon is depicted in the more traditional colors, like a typical Nazar from Turkey, in a color palette of shades of blue, white and yellow. For Back in Black, our Evil Eye is black, like a black eye, or Shiner. In North India, the evil eye is called "drishti", just like our gaze or vision is called in yoga. In India, it is believed that black eye (or Shiner as we like to call it) wards off the evil eye or any evil auras. We like to think that our Shiner leggings serve as a talisman to repel evil spirits and evil glares from other women who clearly covet your amazingly flattering and comfy yoga tights!
We know you'll rock our high performance, tummy-tucking, booty-lifting leggings that do all the right things, in all the right places. From studio to street, we've got our sol sisters covered.
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface