MODERNE BAREFOOT LEGGING
Moderne : Barefoot: Art Deco, also called style moderne, is a movement in decorative arts and architecture that originated in the 1920s. Art Deco design represents modernism turned into fashion, and our black and gold Moderne pattern symbolizes our love for architecture, art and fashion all wrapped into one fabulous legging. Be bold. Be an artist in all that you do. Wear leggings as pants.
- Luxurious, Form-Fitting and Lightweight
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Barefoot Length - To The Ankle
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)