Pharaoh High Waisted Legging
Our Pharaoh leggings are in honor of King Tut Day, celebrated on November 4th, the day that Howard Carter discovered his tomb in 1922 in Egypt's Valley of Kings. Some fun facts about the Pharaoh - he only lived to be 19 and only ruled for 9 years, his name was actually Tutankhaten, in honor of the sun god Aten, who Tut's father worshipped. King Tut loved to hunt ostriches and he had a cleft palate and a club foot. Walk like an Egyptian in these limited edition leggings emblazoned with colorful symbolism, animals, textiles and landscapes.
- Barefoot length
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
Such a fun print. Received multiple compliments . Great fabric and fit!