We couldn’t have a Starksy Legging and Men’s Board Short without have its matching counterpart in Hutch! Our Hutch print for our 1977 Retro collection is an homage to the brooding yet mega cool So Cal police detectives. Hutch, the blonde and Starsky the brunette, with their famous Ford Gran Torino, protected the streets of Bay City, California in this “buddy cop” TV series from the 70s. Racing stripes in retro shades of mustard, terracotta and blue echo the blonde hair and blue eyes of Detective Kenneth “Hutch” Hutchinson.
We know you'll rock our high performance, tummy-tucking, booty-lifting leggings that do all the right things, in all the right places. From studio to street, we've got our sol sisters covered
- Tummy Tucking High or Low Waistband Wearability
- Recycled Plastic Fabric (84% RPET, 16% Spandex)
- 4-Way Stretch - Freedom In Every Direction
- Luxurious, Form Fitting and Lightweight
- Quick Drying - Within Minutes Sweat Evaporates
- Moisture Wicking - Evenly Distributes Sweat Across The Surface